The Dagger Swim Pants are the perfect swim shorts for little beach babes.
With their retro charm and unmistakable Liewood look, little ones will see summer through in style!
This sustainable swimwear is made from recycled polyester and has added stretch for comfort and durability. The material has been rigoursly tested to prevent against pesky chlorine fade too and ensure it stays true to its original colour.
There’s a clever hidden drawstring to ensure the perfect fit and built in UV protection factor 50+ to help protect against the suns harmful rays – making sure little ones stay safe in the sun.
Let the kids jump into the waves, the pool or enjoy a day in the garden in the cutest swimwear from Liewood.
Team with the Liewood Noah Swim Tee and a sun hat for the happiest of sunny days!
- Material shell: 82% recycled polyester and 18% elastane.
- Material lining: 100% polyester.
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor 50+.
- Drawstring inside waistband for the perfect fit.
- Stretchy fabric.
- From every meter of swimwear fabric, 35 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn. Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil used, ultimately sparing the earth’s scarce resources.
- Tested and passed for not fading in chlorinated water according to test standard: ISO 105-03: 2010.
3-5 working days.