Stylish, sustainable swimwear from our favourites at Liewood.
The Sille swimsuit is just the ticket for sunny days by the pool, at the beach or lazing in the garden!
Made from recycled plastic bottles in stretchy oeko-tec material that protects against the sun’s UV rays – with cleverly built in UV protection factor 50+.
With all those extras you’d expect from Liewood, the body is lined both front and back (not the sleeves) and has been rigorously tested against chlorine fade too
With its playful ruffle detailing to the waist and shoulders, long sleeves for extra protection and those cute summer Liewood prints, its all systems go for summer!
Combine with a Liewood swim and sun hat and a pair of those infamous Bre sandals to complete the look! Shop the full Liewood swimwear range here.
- Material shell: 82% recycled polyester and 18% elastane
- Material lining: 100% polyester
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor 50+
- Stretchy fabric
- Lined on front and back (not sleeves)
- Zipper on the back
- From every meter of swimwear fabric, 35 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn. Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil used, ultimately sparing the earth’s scarce resources
- Tested and passed for not fading in chlorinated water according to test standard: ISO 105-03: 2010
3-5 working days.